Aleem Ali is a passionate, genuine and compelling speaker. He shares openly and generously from his diverse experiences and heart to see people from all walks of life understand their value, purpose, and potential.
Aleem has packed a lot into (what he hopes is) the first half of his life. Raised in an interfaith household, in which he would often attend the local mosque and Christian Sunday school in the same week, he is a genuine product of multiculturalism. As a creative & social entrepreneur, pastor, father of 7 kids, and mostly successful husband Aleem has much to share that is practical, thought-provoking and encouraging.
He is comfortable amongst people of all ages, backgrounds, beliefs and vocations.
Various topics include:
- The Power of Story (and How to Live a Better Story)
- Multiculturalism and Migration: benefits & opportunities
- What’s My Part to Play?: Leadership & Faith in a Pluralistic Society
- So, You Want to Change the World?: Entrepreneurship, Culture and Changemaking
- Your Work Matters: Vocational Stewardship and the Common Good
- My Year of Love: Living and Loving as Jesus Loved Us
Confirmed dates for 2016:
- The Triennial International Conference of the Settlement Council of Australia, May 06
- Transforming Work Conference, June 18
- Multiculturalism to Inclusion Conference, August 31
- The Economics of Multiculturalism, September 21
- Multicultural Council of Tasmania AGM, September 22
- The Justice Conference, October 21
- ECCV State Conference, November 11
Get in Touch!
If you’re interested in booking Aleem for a speaking engagement, or finding out more, please complete the contact form.